e-ticket LOGIN eticket.railway.gov.bd – Bangladesh Railway E-Ticketing Service. In this article we will talk about Railway eticket.railway.gov.bd Registration, How to reset e-ticket Login password, Payment and E-ticket service available here. Bangladesh Railways has decided to sell train tickets online to eliminate the suffering of passengers at the counter. To buy tickets online, you need to register with NID as per the rules. A refund is also available if you want to return the ticket. This information has given in a recent notice of the Railways. Www E-Ticket Railway Gov Bd Login, official Website https://eticket.railway.gov.bd/ purchase Train Ticket. E Ticket Railway Gov Bd Registration, www e-ticket railway gov bd login.
e-ticket LOGIN eticket.railway.gov.bd – Bangladesh Railway E-Ticketing Service
According to the notice, in order to increase the passenger service of Bangladesh Railways, the advance tickets of intercity trains will be sold on via online at eticket.railway.gov.bd. Passengers can only buy tickets online. Apart from this, at present, ticketing system of intercity trains of Railways and online refund system of tickets purchased through online verification has introduced.
How to Login at e-ticket LOGIN eticket.railway.gov.bd?
It is very easy to login at E-ticket.railway.gov.bd to purchase Bangladesh railway tickets via online. Here is a simple way to login at e-ticket LOGIN eticket.railway.gov.bd – Bangladesh Railway E-Ticketing Service.
- First of all visit here: https://eticket.railway.gov.bd/login/en
- Then enter your Mobile number.
- After that provide your Password.
- Then press the ‘Login’ button.
How to Register/Buy Railway Ticket Via Online at https://eticket.railway.gov.bd?
We are going to share how you can register and buy railway tickets via online for. So, here you will get step by step instructions to buy online ticket from Bangladesh railway e-ticket service.
E Ticket Railway Gov Bd Registration
Now let’s see how to register online. In case of old registrants:
- Step-1: Sign in to https://eticket.railway.gov.bd website or rail sheba app with current Username and Password.
- Step-2: Enter NID number and date of birth and click on verify button. If the NID number and date of birth are entered correctly, the registration process will be completed successfully if the NID number has not been used before.
In case of new registrants:
Sign up by visiting https://eticket.railway.gov.bd website or rail sheba app and complete the registration process successfully by verifying correct NID number and date of birth and providing other information.
Offline/Registration through SMS e-ticket LOGIN
From mobile go to message option and type BR<space>NID number <space> date of birth (Date of birth format-year/month/day of birth) SMS to 26969. Registration success or failure will inform through return SMS.
এবার দেখা যাক অনলাইনের মাধ্যমে কীভাবে নিবন্ধন করা যাবে। পুরোনো নিবন্ধনকারীর ক্ষেত্রে:
ধাপ-১: বর্তমান Username ও Password দিয়ে https://eticket.railway.gov.bd ওয়েবসাইট বা rail sheba app–এ সাইন ইন (Sign In) করতে হবে।
ধাপ-২: NID নম্বর ও জন্ম তারিখ লিখে verify বাটনে ক্লিক করতে হবে। NID নম্বর ও জন্ম তারিখ সঠিকভাবে প্রবেশ করালে যদি এনআইডি নম্বরটি আগে ব্যবহার করা না হয়ে থাকে, তাহলে রেজিস্ট্রেশন প্রক্রিয়া সফলভাবে সম্পন্ন হবে।
নতুন নিবন্ধনকারীর ক্ষেত্রে
https://eticket.railway.gov.bd ওয়েবসাইট অথবা rail sheba app–এ গিয়ে সাইন আপ (Sign Up) করতে হবে এবং সঠিক NID নম্বর ও জন্ম তারিখ verify পূর্বক অন্যান্য তথ্য প্রদান সাপেক্ষে রেজিস্ট্রেশন প্রক্রিয়া সফলভাবে সম্পন্ন করতে হবে।
অফলাইন/এসএমএসের মাধ্যমে নিবন্ধনপদ্ধতি – eticket.railway.gov.bd Login
মোবাইল থেকে মেসেজ অপশনে গিয়ে টাইপ করতে BR<space>NID নম্বর <space> জন্ম তারিখ (জন্ম তারিখের ফরম্যাট-জন্মের সাল/মাস/দিন) এসএমএস পাঠাতে হবে ২৬৯৬৯ নম্বরে। ফিরতি এসএমএসের মাধ্যমে নিবন্ধন সফল বা ব্যর্থ হয়েছে কি না, তা জানিয়ে দেওয়া হবে।
Www E-Ticket Railway Gov Bd Login
Railway Instructions and Conditions for Passengers
- 1. Intercity train ticket aspirants will quickly register by verifying National Identity Card/Passport/Birth Certificate.
- 2. For registration go to the message option of the mobile phone and write BR <space> NID number <space> date of birth (Date of Birth format – year/month/day of birth) and send an SMS to 26969. Registration success or failure will be informed through return SMS.
- 3.The registration process should be completed successfully by verifying the correct NID number and date of birth on https://eticket.railway.gov.bd website or ‘Rail Sheba’ app.
- 4. Foreign nationals will complete registration by providing passport number and uploading passport photo.
- 5. Passengers aged 12-18 years will complete registration by providing birth registration number and uploading birth certificate.
- 6. No passenger can purchase intercity train ticket without successful NID/passport/birth registration verification. Registration is also mandatory for standing passengers.
- 7. A passenger can purchase a maximum of four tickets. However, names and National Identity Card/Birth Registration Number of co-passengers should be recorded while purchasing tickets online.
8. Passenger must carry photocopy/softcopy of own NID or birth certificate or passport/photo ID card at the time of travel. If the passenger’s name and NID number printed on the ticket do not match with the identity card produced by the passenger, the passenger will be charged with ticketless travel and action will be taken as per prevailing laws of Bangladesh Railways.
Instructions to Purchase Tickets eticket.railway.gov.bd Login
- Tickets can purchase online in advance.
- You can pay for the tickets using mobile financial services: bKash, Nagad, Rocket or debit/credit cards: Mastercard, Visa, DBBL Nexus. Other payment options will be available soon.
- In case of payment or transaction failure, the deducted amount would refund by your bank or MFS provider within 8 business days.
- In case money has deducted from your card / mobile wallet but you have not received a ticket confirmation, the deducted amount would refund by your bank or MFS provider within 8 business days.
- If you have not received your ticket copy in email, kindly check your Spam / Junk folder. You can also download your ticket copy from the purchase history of your account after you login.
- Download the official Rail Sheba app published by Bangladesh Railway from Google Play..
- In case of passengers downloading fake apps or any other app from Google Play which claim to sell train tickets of Bangladesh Railway, the authorities will not take any liability.
Train Ticket online refund System:
If any of your online ticket is printed from the counter before the journey date it will not be eligible for refund from the online refund system. It will be eligible for refund from the station counters only.
For counter refund:
Please read the Online Refund Instructions & Ticket Refund Policy before canceling your ticket.
- For a refund of successfully purchased tickets, the Client or Passenger or Purchaser of the e-tickets must visit their respective originating station (i.e., Departure Station from which the Client-Passenger will travel) and contact the refund counter. Bangladesh Railway or Shohoz-Synesis-Vincen JV will not held responsible for the non-issuance of tickets or delay of refund due to errors in payment processing or any other reasons that are beyond the control of Bangladesh Railway or Shohoz-Synesis-Vincen JV.
Ticket return policy:
- In case of ticket return 48 hours prior to the commencement of the journey, BDT 40 or 10% of the ticket fare, whichever is more will deduct;
- In case of less than 48 hours and more than 24 hours, BDT 40 or 25% of the ticket fare, whichever is more will deduct;
- In case of less than 24 hours and more than 12 hours, BDT 40 or 50% of the ticket fare, whichever is more will deduct;
- For less than 12 hours and more than 06 hours, BDT 40 or 75% of the ticket fare, whichever is more will deduct;
- No refund for less than 06 hours;
- Service charges for online purchase are non-refundable.
- In case any Card/Wallet is charged and/or Payment Gateway fails to return the information in due time, it is possible that the passenger’s Card/Wallet would charged without being issued for the desired tickets. In such instances, Payment Gateways will automatically refund the purchased amount by the Client-Passenger to their respective Card/Wallet within 8 (eight) working days.
- However, in case such a Client-Passenger does not receive refund within 8 (eight) working days, the client Client-Passenger is requested to send a complaint email to [email protected] with details of the issue. A reply to such a Client-Passenger will be sent within 7 working days. Due to the dependency on payment service providers, it might take several days to resolve the issue.
- For a refund of unsuccessful purchases and card charging issues, Client-Passenger must contact the Payment Service Provider through which s/he made the transaction.
- Advance tickets for Eid travel are non-refundable.
Online Refund instructions: e-ticket LOGIN
- Online refund is applicable for railway tickets purchase from e-tickets website and Rail Sheba app only.
- You can click on the refund button for the desired ticket from purchase history, submit OTP sent to your mobile number for confirmation, and the refund process will start.
- The refund will disburse within a few days.
- Please note once the OTP confirmation has sent, the booked seat(s) for the selected PNR will release.
If any of your online ticket becomes printed from the counter before the journey date it will not be eligible for refund from the online refund system. It will be eligible for refund from the station counters only.