How To Get UK Student Visa in 2021 | Apply For UK Student Visa
Today we will discuss How To Get UK Student Visa in 2021 For International Students and how you can be eligible to study in United Kingdom. Apply For UK Student Visa 2021 visiting the official website of UK Government at https://www.gov.uk. You may apply for UK Student Visa for multiple categories. There are many student VISAS are available for international Students. To get detail information about UK Student VISA please read this article carefully.
How To Get UK Student Visa in 2021
For international students, the UK government is currently the most popular destination in the world. The UK higher education system plays an important role in enhancing the skills of students in various sectors. There are 130 registered higher education institutions in the UK. Of which, there are 105 local universities, 20 international universities and 5 university colleges. In this article we are going to explain how to get a student visa from any countries of the world.
Which Kind of Visa to choose?
Student visas are common in the UK to build a career by studying in the UK. There are basically three types of student visas in the UK. From these three types of visas, you need to choose the visa you need and apply for it. If you want to know about Top 10 Scholarships in Canada Visit here.
1. Tier Four (General Student Visa)
A student of any age above 18 years of age can apply for this type of visa. Must apply three months before class starts. Any course lasting less than six months must arrive in the UK one week in advance and any course lasting more than six months must arrive in the UK one month in advance.
2. Tier Four (Child Student Visa)
A student between the ages of 4 and 17 will apply for this type of visa. The student must accept through a legitimate sponsor from any university or university college in the UK. In case of any course lasting less than three months after application, you have to reach UK one week in advance and in case of any course lasting more than three months, you have to reach UK one month in advance.
3. Short term Study Visa
A student of any age will apply for such a visa. The duration of such courses can be a maximum of 1 year. Arrive depending on the day of travel. You can visit the UK Government website for more information on visas.
- USA DV Lottery 2022 | Online Application Form
- Canada Work Permit Visa 2021 | Online Form www.canada.ca
Why Study in UK?
- The United Kingdom is the most popular city in the world for international students.
- The UK attracts millions of students each year from over 200 countries.
- Higher education can be obtained from almost every university and university college in the UK.
- The United Kingdom has the world’s most widely read library, the British Library.
- Where there are about 150 million books.
- Almost every university in the UK has groundbreaking inventors who have invented all the amazing technologies like penicillin, fingerprint, DNA.
- Graduates from any university in the UK are offered high-paying jobs.
- There is facility of part-time work as well as studying in the UK. So you can earn a good quality income besides studying.
- You can read by choosing from thousands of subjects and courses.
How to apply for UK Student Visa?
If you are only a citizen of Bangladesh, you can apply for a visa from the UK government website. When applying, attach scanned copies of travel experience and supporting documents to different countries. If you have applied for a visa with your family, you will also need to add their information. Visit Here To Apply Online
You should apply for a visa at least three months before the start of your university class. However, the application date will start from the day you pay the application fee. You may then be called for an interview by an immigration officer at the UK Visa Application Center. There you will receive a certificate of proficiency in various subjects.
After applying for a visa, contact the United Kingdom Visa and Immigration (UKVI). There they will take your fingerprints and photos to complete the visa application. This process is called ‘biometric information’. This process has to complete for any type of visa. You need to attach a certificate of proficiency in English with the visa application. In other words, you have to pass any English language test by getting a certain amount of points. Remember, separate English language proficiency certificates must create for UKVI and the sponsor (your university).
How To Pay UK Visa Application Fee?
The visa application fee must need to submit as soon as possible after applying for a visa. The process of depositing this fee will have to do completely via online. In this case you have to pay this fee by credit or debit card. There are currently many types of travel agencies and visa application centers through which this can be done. Fees for any type of visa can range from 320 to 370 Pounds.
You will get a reference number after submitting the visa application fee. Which will start by GWF. Save it, it may come in handy later in UKVI.
What to do after applying for a Visa?
After applying for a UK student visa, your phone number will be given a code to track the location of a visa from the Visa Application Center. You will need to visit the Visa Immigration Centre’s website to track your visa location.
What supporting documents will be required to apply for a Student Visa?
The supporting documents required to apply for a visa are,
- Recipient letter from educational institution
- Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE)
- Certificate of bank balance
- Health Insurance (OSHC)
- Certificate of Linguistic Proficiency
- Certificate of criminal and criminal work
- Visa application form
- Four passport size photos
- Valid passport
- Scanned copy of electronic confirmation of visa enrollment
- Document of academic and work experience
- Tuberculosis screening
- Travel related documents
Visa and admission processing can take at least 80 to 90 days. Applying for a visa online can cost a maximum of 320 to 360 pound. Biometric information can cost from 30 to 5o Pound.
We have explained details information about how to get UK Student Visa in 2021. If you still have any question about it then kindly let us know leaving a comment below. We will get you in touch as soon as possible.