Roads And Highways Department RHD Job Circular 2021 rhd.gov.bd
This is the new job of Roads And Highways Department RHD Job Circular 2021 has declared on 22nd February 2021 at the Ittefaq newspaper and it’s official website of www.rhd.gov.bd. সড়ক ও জনপথ অধিদপ্তরে নতুন নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি প্রকাশ. The Roads and Highways Department (RHD) created in 1962 when the old ‘Construction & Building (C&B) organization was split into 2 separate bodies (the other being Public Works Department). RHD is responsible for the construction and the maintenance of the major road and bridge network of Bangladesh.
Since the Department established the size of the major road network in Bangladesh has grown from 2,500 kms to the present network of 22,096.303 kms. The online application of the Roads And Highways Department Job Circular will continue up to 31st March 2021. The circular and details have given below. To get more new gov job www.bestbdjob.com
Roads And Highways Department RHD Job Circular 2021
Department of Roads and Highway of Bangladesh authority yesterday announced a job notice for a few posts. The circular will be continued up to 31st March 2021. Bangladesh Roads and highway department job is a very good career and it’s government job. To get more notices for this department job news, results, job exams ETC please keep your eyes on our website at www.bestbdjob.com.
Total Vacancy and Posts:
- Surveyor – 27
- Work Assistant -174
- Electrician – 32
- Office Shohayak (MLSS) – 66
- Road Labour -106
- Total Vacancy: 405
RTHD Job Circular 2021, Deadline: 31st March 2021
How To Apply For RHD Job Circular 2021
Applicants need to get submitted the online application form and have to fill up with all the requirements and they have to send the application via post office within the deadline. They need to pay for exam fee 100tk. The application’s deadline is 31st March 2021. Otherwise it will be not applicable. After successfully applying the task they need to attend in the examination. And they have to select by the exam result. The conditions and details will be available the circular file. To get such a gov job news stay connected with our website at www.bestbdjob.com
Conditions to Apply for Applicants
- Educational Qualification: See Circular
- RTHD job apply online www.rhd.teletalk.com.bd
- Applications Starts: Starts on 1st March 2021.
- Applications Deadline: Application will run on 31st March 2021.
- Total Posts: See the full circular.
- Age: Minimum 18 to 32 years old from August 2021.
- Salary: 12500- 30,23
- Application Fee :See Circular
- Job Type: Government Job.
- To Download Application Form Visit: Online Application Form
How to Apply RHD Job Circular Online at http://rhd.teletalk.com.bd?
If you have the eligibility to apply for the new job opportunities you can easily apply via online visiting the official website at http://rhd.teletalk.com.bd. To apply properly follow some instructions we are going to explain below:
- First of all visit the application link at http://rhd.teletalk.com.bd.
- Then Click on the “Apply Now“ Button.
- Select the post you want to apply.
- After selecting you will get online application form.
- Now fill up the application form with required information.
- Then click the Submit Button.
- After completing online application form you need to pay the application Fee via teletalk mobile phone.
Recent Job Circular at a glance
- Department Of Youth Development DYD Job Circular 2021
- Weekly Job Newspaper 2021 Saptahik Chakrir Khobor Potrika
- Saptahik Chakrir Khobor Potrika 2021 Weekly Job Newspaper
- National Housing Authority NHA Job Circular 2021
- Bangladesh Parliament Job Circular 2021 www.parliament.gov.bd
- Bangladesh Navy Job Circular 2021 www.joinnavy.navy.mil.bd
To get regular such government job circular stay with our page and share our post to your timeline. You can also comment on our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/Bdresultpage or message to our Facebook page directly to contact us. Thanks for being with us. To get more information about the Roads And Highways Department Job contact with us on our Facebook page or comment below for further information.