Department of Textiles DOT Job circular 2021 -Online Apply dotr.teletalk.com.bd
Department of Textiles DOT Job Circular 2021 has published at the daily newspaper of Bangladesh Pratidin on 27th January 2021. বস্ত্র অধিদপ্তরে অধিক নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি প্রকাশ on 27th January 2021 and on the official website of DOT at www.dot.gov.bd. Today at the official website of department of textiles the new job recruitment notice has offered by the authority of DOT. http://dotr.teletalk.com.bd DOTR Job Apply Online 2021. The deadline of the circular is 28th February 2021. To apply online for DOT job follow this article and notice carefully.
Department of Textiles DOT Job Circular 2021
Interested Applicants must need to apply via post office before the last date of 28th February 2021. The application fee will be payable through the SMS system. Otherwise it will not approve. All information in the application process has given with the recruitment notice. Download the circular from below and go for a review and application. After successfully applying the work, take part in the exam. And they have to choose the result of the job exam.
Terms and Conditions To Apply:
- Educational Qualification: At least SSS/ Equivalent passed applicants can apply.
- Official Website: www.dot.gov.bd
- Salary: 14,450 Taka
- For more information see below this original circular
- Click here to apply: Apply Online
- The application starts: 28th January 2021.
- Application deadline: The application will be run 28th February 2021.
- Total posts: 116 posts.
- Job Category: See Notice.
- Age: From June 2021, 18 to 40 years old.
- Application fee 300 based on BDT post.
- Educational results: See circular.
How to Apply Department of Textiles DOT Job Circular 2021 – https://dotr.teletalk.com.bd?
Candidates need to visit the application link they have mentioned on the recruitment notice. The online application website address is https://dot.teletalk.com.bd. Go to this website and submit your online application form with required information of you. Then you have to complete the application fee as well through teletalk sim operator.
How to Pay Application Fee by DOTR Teletalk SMS?
Candidates have to pay the job application fee through Teletalk mobile sim operator. All you guys need to do with a certain process. Let’s have a look before you pay the application fee over teletalk sim operator.
Teletalk SMS Application Fee Process:
1st SMS : DOTR <space> User ID Send to 16222
Example: DOTR 123432 and Send to 16222
After sending 1st SMS applicant will get a reply sms, here will be found 8 digit pin code then candidates will need to send 2nd SMS like this format below:
Reply: Applicant’s Name, Tk.100/- (112/- with service charge) will be charged as application fee. Your PIN is (8 digit number).
2nd SMS format:
2nd SMS : DOTR <space> Yes <space> PIN and send 16222
Example: DOTR YES 5454322 and Send 16222
Reply: Congratulations! Applicant’s Name, payment completed successfully for Department of Textiles (DOT) User ID is (yyy***) and Password (hhh***).
DOT Admit Card Download 2021
Authority of the textiles and jute ministry will be Issued the Admit Card by Postal Service to Applicants Present Address. Please Stay Connected with us to get further any updates about Admit Card Issue of Department of Textiles authority.
Latest Job Collection of BESTBDJOB.COM
- Bangladesh Police Job Circular 2021 www.police.gov.bd
- DGHS Job Circular 2021 www.dghs.gov.bd
- Bangladesh Customs Job Circular 2021 www.customs.gov.bd
- District Commissioner Office Job Circular 2021
- Bangladesh Power Development Board BPDB Job Circular 2021
DOT Job Exam MCQ Result 2021
After the results are published on the official website of DOT, the result will be given here. Get results to stay connected to our page. After officially publishing here the results will be linked at the official website at http://dot.teletalk.com.bd.
Mission & Vision of Department of Textiles
Vision and Mission Vision
To make the textile industry safe, strong and competitive.
- 1. To create need based skilled manpower.
- 2. Ensuring safety through coordination in the textile industry.
- 3. Ensuring stability in the textile industry.
- 4. Enhancing competitiveness through skill and quality development.
- 1. Improving the rate of technical education related to the sector.
- 2. Garment exports doubled in 2021, the 50th anniversary of Bangladesh’s independence.
- 3. Doubling the current contribution of Bangladesh against the demand for readymade garments in the world market.
Stay with us if you wanna get regular government and non govt job news and results and share this link with your Facebook friends. You can also contact us on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/bestbdjob or directly to our Facebook page and comment on your Facebook page to get more information about this Department of Textiles DOT Job Circular 2021 www.dot.gov.bd. Then visit our website at www.bestbdjob.com regularly. Thanks for having us.