If you would like to get Ramadan 2023 London Timetable – UK Ramadan Calendar 2023, you can find the Ramadan fasting timetable/calendar 2023/1443h from this article below. You may also find Birmingham Ramadan Calendar 2023, Manchester, Bristol, Cardiff, Liverpool, Ramadan Calendar/Timetable 2023, United Kingdom Ramadan Calendar 2023, England Ramadan Timetable 2023. Today UK, London Ramadan Sahur/Suhur/Sehri and Iftar timetable 2023.
Ramadan is a full month of fasting in broad daylight for members of the Muslim community around the world. Saudi Arabia’s official has confirmed calendar the start of Ramadan on March 23, 2023. In 2023 in United Kingdom, Ramadan is expected to begin on Thursday, March 23, says Islamic Relief, though this isn’t 100% confirmed yet – as it depends on a sighting of the crescent moon.
Ramadan 2023 London Timetable – UK Ramadan Calendar 2023
The Stackford Mosque, located on Albert Road in Birmingham, has set a timetable for the 2023 Ramadan, starting March 23. Each day begins with a morning meal called Suhur or Sehri, followed by prayers at break of the day and then an evening. Iftar food to break the fast.
You may also like: Ramadan 2023 Singapore Timetable.
Here in London, the Muslim holy month of Fajr and Maghrib is the main time – when fasting begins and ends. The start and end dates depend on the sighting of the moon, which indicates when Ramadan will begin, which is expected to be on Saturday, March 23 this year, when the times apply in London:
The East London Mosque & London Muslim Centre is pleased to announce that 1 Ramadan 1444 is on 23rd March 2023.
Start Ramadan with the intention to become a better person! This is a time to be grateful to Allah – #CountOurBlessings. Why not begin with the gift of Sadaqah, knowing that charity wipes way our sins.
Our Ramadan Timetable 2023 is now available. You can pick up a copy from our website below, and it’s also available to download (PDF):
|1||4:18 AM||6:21 PM||23 Mar 2023|
|2||4:16 AM||6:23 PM||24 Mar 2023|
|3||4:14 AM||6:25 PM||25 Mar 2023|
|4||5:12 AM||7:26 PM||26 Mar 2023|
|5||5:10 AM||7:28 PM||27 Mar 2023|
|6||5:09 AM||7:30 PM||28 Mar 2023|
|7||5:07 AM||7:31 PM||29 Mar 2023|
|8||5:04 AM||7:33 PM||30 Mar 2023|
|9||5:03 AM||7:35 PM||31 Mar 2023|
|10||5:01 AM||7:35 PM||01 Apr 2023|
|11||4:59 AM||7:37 PM||02 Apr 2023|
|12||4:57 AM||7:39 PM||03 Apr 2023|
|13||4:55 AM||7:40 PM||04 Apr 2023|
|14||4:52 AM||7:42 PM||05 Apr 2023|
|15||4:50 AM||7:44 PM||06 Apr 2023|
|16||4:48 AM||7:45 PM||07 Apr 2023|
|17||4:46 AM||7:47 PM||08 Apr 2023|
|18||4:44 AM||7:49 PM||09 Apr 2023|
|19||4:41 AM||7:51 PM||10 Apr 2023|
|20||4:39 AM||7:52 PM||11 Apr 2023|
|21||4:37 AM||7:54 PM||12 Apr 2023|
|22||4:35 AM||7:56 PM||13 Apr 2023|
|23||4:33 AM||7:57 PM||14 Apr 2023|
|24||4:30 AM||7:59 PM||15 Apr 2023|
|25||4:28 AM||8:01 PM||16 Apr 2023|
|26||4:26 AM||8:02 PM||17 Apr 2023|
|27||4:23 AM||8:04 PM||18 Apr 2023|
|28||4:21 AM||8:06 PM||19 Apr 2023|
|29||4:19 AM||8:07 PM||20 Apr 2023|
|30||4:16 AM||8:09 PM||21 Apr 2023|
East London Mosque Ramadan Timetable 2023
Note: the start and end of Ramadan depend on the sighting of the new moon – when this is known, it will be announced on our website as soon as possible.
Central London Mosque Ramadan Timetable 2023
The times of Suhur and Iftar has taken from the London Unified Prayer schedule and can be used throughout the London area. For other areas, consult your nearest mosque or Islamic center. Central London Mosque PDF Ramadan Timetable.
Sehri/Sahoor/Suhur and Iftar Timetable in London 2023
- Thursday, March 23: 4.20am, 6.20pm
- Friday, March 24: 4.18am, 6.22pm
- Saturday, March 25: 4.15am, 6.24pm
- Sunday, March 26: 5.14am, 7.25pm
- Monday, March 27: 5.12am, 7.27pm
- Tuesday, March 28: 5.11am, 7.29pm
- Wednesday, March 29: 5.08am, 7.30pm
- Thursday, March 30: 5.06am, 7.32pm
- Friday, March 31: 5.05am, 7.34pm
- Saturday, April 1: 5.02am, 7.35pm
- Sunday, April 2: 5am, 7.37pm
- Monday, April 3: 4.58am, 7.39pm
- Tuesday, April 4: 4.56am, 7.40pm
- Wednesday, April 5: 4.53am, 7.42pm
- Thursday, April 6: 4.51am, 7.44pm
- Friday, April 7: 4.49am, 7.45pm
- Saturday, April 8: 4.47am, 7.47pm
- Sunday, April 9: 4.45am, 7.49pm
- Monday, April 10: 4.42am, 7.51pm
- Tuesday, April 11: 4.40am, 7.52pm
- Wednesday, April 12: 4.38am, 7.54pm
- Thursday, April 13: 4.36am, 7.56pm
- Friday, April 14: 4.34am, 7.57pm
- Saturday, April 15: 4.31am, 7.59pm
- Sunday, April 16: 4.29am, 8.01pm
- Monday, April 17: 4.27am, 8.02pm
- Tuesday, April 18: 4.24am, 8.04pm
- Wednesday, April 19: 4.22am, 8.06pm
- Thursday, April 20: 4.20am, 8.07pm
- Friday, April 21: 4.17am, 8.09pm.
Timings Variations in Different Cities
UK variations relative to London (Time Fast Begins, Time Fast Ends)
- Birmingham: (8 minutes later, 6 minutes later)
- Bradford: (9 minutes later, 8 minutes later)
- Cardiff: (13 minutes later, 12 minutes later)
- Glasgow: (22 minutes later, 40 minutes later)
- Leeds: (7 minutes later, 4 minutes later)
- Liverpool: (12 minutes later, 9 minutes later)
- Manchester: (10 minutes later, 7 minutes later)
- Middlesbrough: (8 minutes later, 14 minutes later)
Why do Muslims fast in Ramadan?
And at a community level, a quick meal (iftar) break at sunset encourages families and the local community to share their food together.