AmarMP Job Circular 2022 – Social Voluntary Organization
AmarMP Job Circular 2022 Social Voluntary Organization has been published for almost 46,784 vacancies in all over the districts. If you want to work with Amar MP Social voluntary organization please find out their authenticity apply for finding their jobs. The application of the recruitment will be taken via online procedure. Interested candidates need to apply visiting the official website of AmarMP at www.career.amarmp.com. Amar MP Job circular Online Apply at career.amarmp.com. Application starts on 16th September 2022 and the online application will be taken until 15th October 2022.
AmarMP Social Voluntary Organization Job Circular 2022
Here we are announcing a very new job recruitment notice of the social voluntary organization of AmarMP. AmarMP has announced huge number of vacancy announcement about 46,784 vacancies for all over the country. As a social voluntary organization, Amar MP will help all citizens to recognize, understand and exercise all the human rights enshrined in the Constitution of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh.
How to Apply Online for Amar MP Job Circular 2022
If you want to apply for this job opportunity you have to apply via online procedure. First of all you need to visit their official website and must read their rules and conditions before apply. After that you need to fill the online application form visiting the website at www.career.amarmp.com.
AmarMP Job Qualifications
Interested individual should apply through visiting this website www.career.amarmp.com. The job application will be accepted from 16th Sept 2022 to 15th Oct 2022. It is noted that all applicants will be of course interviewed by video conference. Only upon successful interview , the recruitment will be done. No reference, no recommendation, no phone call, no Facebook inbox, no email will be entertained at all; only quality matters.
|AmarMP Job Summary at A Glance|
|Number Of Vacancy:||46,784|
|Location of Job:||Every Districts of Bangladesh|
|No. of Vacancies||See the recruitment notice|
|Job Nature||Full time job|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Age Limitation||18 – 30 years|
|Qualification||Honours ,HSC , SSC, JSC|
|Salary||10,000-50,000 BDT + Bonus|
|Application Starts:||September 16, 2022|
|Application Deadline||15th October, 2022|
|Online Apply Link:||www.career.amarmp.com|
About Amar MP Social Voluntary Organization
Amar MP Social Voluntary Organization” (Hobby-724/2017) Registered under the Voluntary Social Welfare Agency (Registration and Control) Order, 1961, (Order No. XLVI of 1961, Section 4 (3)) 14th February 2017 Leading, The non-profit earning and neutral initiative was created and led by a group of Bangladeshi online workers. Sushant Das Gupta. Bangladesh’s MPs have been slow to take advantage of social media, such as Facebook, Twitter and other means of communicating with their constituencies. AmarMP.com is bridging the gap between creating a platform for communication between parliamentary representatives and the citizens of Bangladesh.
AmarMP.com has started a fundamental breaking, social democratic movement by combining all the information about MPs and the different ways to communicate with them. The project will establish a clear and easy follow-up system for citizens to be actively involved in democratic processes and to hold parliamentary representatives accountable.
AmarMP’S goals and objectives:
- Create a platform to bridge the gap between elected MPs as well as lawmakers and their constituencies / voters / citizens of Bangladesh.
- Gavlize and coordinate information and data about elected representatives to help citizens exercise their democratic rights and increase transparency and accountability.
- Amar MP volunteers will reach out to citizens who are enthusiastic about parliamentary democracy and otherwise excluded from some areas in remote areas.
- Create dynamic roles to build trust between elected representatives and voters through maximum use of information technology.
- Raise public awareness about civic engagement, responsible citizenship as well as the role and responsibilities of elected representatives.
More Goals of AmarMP Social Voluntary Organization Job Circular 2022
- Provide a framework for strengthening democratic processes to hold elected representatives accountable and review the policies and decisions that are being made.
- Coordinating campaigning on issues relevant to voters in influencing party manifestos and policy-making, developing petition submissions.
- Build confidence for elected representatives by developing new skills and knowledge that will not only help them connect with their citizens but also enable them to better manage their time and prioritize their work and commitments.
- Explore the possibilities of developing partnership and driving it to other regions of the world where there are democratic deficits and citizens lack democratic ways and opportunities to exercise their democratic rights.
If you have any questions about this institution and the new job recruitment then kindly inform us via comment below. We will response as soon as we can. Thank you so much for reading our content.