Here is the new BPKT Job Circular 2022 has announced by the official authority of BPKT. Job Application form of Bangladesh Protibondhi Kollan Trust (BPKT) Job Recruitment notice 2022 has been published by the authorities at their official website at https://bpktbd.org. There are many vacancies has offered for the new Bangladesh Protibondhi Kollan Trust Job Circular 2022. So, this is a very Good news for job seekers. All information of Protibondhi Kollan Trust Job Circular is available below of this article. Bangladesh Protibondhi Kollan Trust (BPKT) is a non-governmental organization in Bangladesh. Job Application Form of BPKT Job 2022, BPKT Job Apply Online, bpktbd.org Job Application Form PDF Download 2022.
BPKT Job Circular 2022 – Application Form Download for Bangladesh Protibondhi Kollan Trust Job
This is a huge job opportunity for job seekers of Bangladesh where they have announced a huge job vacancy announcement of 1944 posts. 7 Categories of the job circular has published officially. If anyone interested for the job then he/she has to apply through the official application method. We have explained here the job application procedure as anybody can apply for the job recruitment easily.
More Job you like: Air Force Civilian Job Circular 2022
How to Apply for BPKT Job Circular?
Candidates need to apply in the prescribed method for the Bangladesh Protibondhi Kollan Trust Job Circular. Candidates have to send the application form within the deadline of 14th July 2022. Find out all the other information from this article, including how to apply and get application form below.
BPKT Job Circular 2022:
Organization Name: Bangladesh Protibondhi Kollan Trust (BPKT)
Post Name and vacancy Summary
1. Divisional Co-ordinator – 08
2. District Area Manager – 20
3. Upzilla Officer – 300
4. Filed Worker/Representative – 800
5. Assistant Filed Worker/Representative – 700
6. Office Sohayok – 102
7. Driver – 14
Total Vacancy: 1944
Job Summary at a Glance
- Organization Name: Bangladesh Protibondhi Kollan Trust (BPKT)
- Post position: As per circular
- Application Deadline: 14th July 2022
- Educational Requirements: See Job Circular Image.
- Experience Requirements: See Job Circular Image.
- Number of Job Vacancies: See the circular image
- Age limit for jobs: 18 to 30 Years.
- Salary: According to the pay scale
- Type of Jobs: Full Time.
- Job Category: Non-Government job
- Jobs Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Applying Procedure: Sending Resume via GPO post office.
|Organization:||Bangladesh Protibondhi Kollan Trust|
|Type of Job:||Non-Govt. Job|
|Number of Vacancies||1,944|
|Application Ends||14th July 2022|
|Application||By GPO Post Office or Courier|
Download BPKT JOB online Application Form PDF
Job seekers have been asked to apply through offline procedure to send their resume on their job application form. We have given here the job application form as PDF and image format.
About the organization of BPKT
The organization started its journey on March 26, 2015, with its founding president, the heroic freedom fighter Mohammad Yusuf Ali. The main objective of the organization is to fulfill the basic, social and economic needs of the disabled and extremely helpless people scattered all over Bangladesh.
Types of trusts
The trust is a non-political non-profit voluntary organization. According to the registration ordinance, it is to work for the development of the disabled and the poor and helpless. Will. The organization will work for the development and philanthropic activities of the disabled and marginalized people as well as undertake multi-faceted programs to uplift the religion, socio-economic, educational, cultural, sports and basic needs of the backward and backward sections of the society. The organization is committed to conduct socio-economic development activities for the disabled and poor and helpless people of the society and to establish harmony.
BPKT Vision and Mission
A completely apolitical and social organization. This organization has always been loyal to the constitution of Bangladesh and the prevailing laws and regulations. Will be and will not be involved in any activities contrary to this. The objectives and goals of this organization are as follows:
- 1) The basic needs and religious needs of the disabled and helpless communities living in the country. | Education, moral education, training, awareness, socio-economic prosperity, security And sustainable development. All kinds of welfare of the society including services, honors, scholarships. Creating brotherhood among all, establishing strong unity and harmony with all. Objectives a) After making everyone your own, not anyone, the organization will be on everyone.
- 2) To build the mentality of the members of the trust to help each other and to work for the disabled.
- 3) To increase public awareness to achieve social welfare or to establish the basic rights of the disabled. 4) To create awareness among different sections of the society and to be kind to the disabled.
- 5) To help the disabled to work in education and cultural development.
- 6) Disabled, poor, destitute: The main goal is to stand by the orphans and helpless.
- 6) To help the disabled by surveying them all over the country.
- 6) Arranging employment for the disabled and supporting them
- 9) The main goal of the treatment and education of the disabled.
- 10) To ensure proper accommodation for the disabled.